• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bio AS P2 Oct/Nov 2013

Reaction score
Peopleeeee.
How did your theory paper go?
I messed up the last antigen diagram :(

Reaction score
I don't think its too hard. The thing is, each of the questions are combined with the knowledge from different topics. As I remember there are about three different topics in each question!:rolleyes:

Reaction score
I don't think its too hard. The thing is, each of the questions are combined with the knowledge from different topics. As I remember there are about three different topics in each question!:rolleyes:
so how did ur went

Reaction score
Gahh! TOTALLY Messed up on the cellulose question. The one about the graph and ecosystem... Hopefully the thresholds will be abit lower?

Reaction score
I can't say anything about bio paper.. just wrote long answers since some questions were so so confusing.. what do you think the gt would be?? I'm SO scared.. may June exam was much easier.. and what was the gt of May June bio paper 2?? :'(

Reaction score
yea it wasn't tough , just a bit different

My paper wasnt very good. I'm so sad.. some questions were so confusing.. what was the answer of Q) why mitosis is needed for cell division of epithelial cells?? I did write long Answers.. any idea of gt?

Reaction score
I think the answer is to produce genetically identical cells for growth. And then repair of tissues by replacement of genetically identical cells. Or maybe to prevent the growth of tumours.... Im not sure

Reaction score
I think the answer is to produce genetically identical cells for growth. And then repair of tissues by replacement of genetically identical cells. Or maybe to prevent the growth of tumours.... Im not sure
I wrote: so that from one cell two daughter cells are produced with same number of chromosomes.. I also wrote for production of antibodies... Blah blah.. does it make sense?