• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIO AS :((

Reaction score
Guys Please Im taking biology ,chemistry and Maths AS in november! I needed some help like i need short notes for bio and chem please any one can post!!! and I need advice :')

Reaction score
my personal advice id take chem in may/june as it is quite difficult and u have not much time left

Reaction score
Read Biological Science book for clear concepts in Bio. But remember to consult the syllabus when reading from other sources.
However the Wendy Biology book is quite sufficient in itself actually.

Reaction score
Read Biological Science book for clear concepts in Bio. But remember to consult the syllabus when reading from other sources.
However the Wendy Biology book is quite sufficient in itself actually.
Thanks so mch! :) any other advice ? ;)

Reaction score
For Bio - I would ask you to read through the chapters as many times as you can and while you read the chapter make short notes of it; like key points on a small sticky notes. You will remember better in that way ;) Also practice past papers question or any question on the book. Most importantly you have to understand the concept. I tell you bio is easy just about understanding :)
Good Luck!