• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIO ATP 0610 (anyone got a guess paper?)

Reaction score
Bio ATP on Wednesday.. Any idea as to what's likely to come up? anything realllllyy important?
thanks. :)
Also, does anybody know any good websites for BIO?

Reaction score
I'm *guessing* that there will be a graph, an experiment, reading values from experiments that were "done" and creating a table. Apart from that, there may also be suggesting reasons why something has happened, and the infamous food tests :eek:

But then again this is there in almost every paper :p

Reaction score
Kasim! awesome paper right?! Yah, i'm upset that no graph came up man!!!! :{
any ideas for whats coming up in the chem ATP? :p i trust you kasim :p Mr. INTERNATIONAL distinction. -___- :p

Reaction score
I'm *guessing* that there will be a graph, an experiment, reading values from experiments that were "done" and creating a table. Apart from that, there may also be suggesting reasons why something has happened, and the infamous food tests :eek:

But then again this is there in almost every paper :p
yeah, well... wasnt too bad.. thanks for the comment... did you take it too?

Reaction score
Kasim! awesome paper right?! Yah, i'm upset that no graph came up man!!!! :{
any ideas for whats coming up in the chem ATP? :p i trust you kasim :p Mr. INTERNATIONAL distinction. -___- :p
Hahaha dude, no idea, once again atp out of course:: yup i was also expecting graphs :( ! anyways how did u plan tha investigation whether to banana or plantain will more flies feed on?? + what were the labels on the parts of flower in order??

Reaction score
Hahaha dude, no idea, once again atp out of course:: yup i was also expecting graphs :( ! anyways how did u plan tha investigation whether to banana or plantain will more flies feed on?? + what were the labels on the parts of flower in order??
ah... that was tough... :/ i said that we cut equal amounts of each fruit. we find a container, which consists of 20 flies... in separate corners, place fruit cuttings. observe which one tended to get more flies fixed to it.. repeat for reliability.. etc etc. wbu? i didnt lnow it :p

what did u put for the enzymes and colour change.
i cant remember the order exactly...
but i remember mentioning filament, anther, style and stigma/ovule... wbu?

otherwise the paoper was okay...

but duuuudeee. english went AWESOME. :p