• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BIO ATP NOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Reaction score
As these notes were not available on any other site. I made some yesturday and m posting
I am undergoing my exams now. Please pray for me.

Attachments

• biology atp.pdf
    500.3 KB · Views: 94
Reaction score
As these notes were not available on any other site. I made some yesturday and m posting
I am undergoing my exams now. Please pray for me.
Heyy!!! this is roll no. 0054 of your school now guess who i am??? Are others there on xtremepapers community

Reaction score
Hey Virus...
See I am saying this through the internet.. so everybody can read it...
thanks for the notes, but the notes are unfortunately incomplete and there are many spelling errors !!!
Look man.. i have started another thread, in which u can post your doubts.. for any questions..
cheers(y)

Reaction score
Hey Virus...
thanks for the notes, but the notes are unfortunately incomplete and there are many spelling errors !!!
Look man.. i have started another thread, in which u can post your doubts.. for any questions..
cheers(y)
Send the link of ur new thread

Reaction score
paper was tough ..... n e 1 attempted ... 62 .... question 1 .. bout graph ... line or histogram ???

Reaction score
ca
Hey Virus...
cheers(y)
cn you learn to appriciate. theres one of all "english" which i hate to use correctly
and you have to admit that the notes wre usefull, however a bit late

Reaction score
Hey kartavya.. i too need the notes of biology paper 3 and ICT Paper 1

Reaction score
i have noticed one thing... people make notes of those things which we already know... i think notes should be of those things including which we r not soo aware from it!!!

Reaction score
Bio notes for extended paper 3...
PLEASE LIKE IF YOU COME ACROSS THIS REPLY!!!

Attachments

• bionotes.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 27
  • bio paper 3.pdf
    889.7 KB · Views: 21