• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIO ATP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Thank God....it was much easier than the papers of preceding years! i cudn't beleive it when i got d paper! :Bravo:
lol'
so first thing is first.....wat was the magnification of the pollen grain? mine was 1100........
n how many times greater was banana's sugar content compared to melon.......3.17?
plus....wat were we suppose to write in the question asking for comparison btw sugar content of melon n marrow fruit.....simple benedict test...right?
GOD PLEASE A* AJAE.....AMEEN! :oops:

Reaction score
ameen.
my mag was 580. and a lot of people got it same as mine. Buh i rounded it off to 600 :( 1100 is irrational coox then u wudve to take da width of the pollen grain upon 0.05 which represents a small fragment of line and not daa width.
and yea 3.17 is what i wrote as well. yoo benedict's test .

Reaction score
i mean 24 hours its some rule in the forums i think i remember i read it somewhere btw i got a different magnification :S

Reaction score
oh! alright.....i think they'll give some range for magnification in the marking scheme! well...on the whole the paper was good....i hope physics atp is even esier! :good:

Reaction score
AoA!
The forum rules prohibit us from discussing any paper before 24 hours. Anyway, BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE READING THIS. May ALLAH Bless all of us with very good grades. Ameen. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.