• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

bio or maths

Reaction score
if i wnt to do med in pak cn get admission by doin a levelx nd 2ndly shud i do matsh also .will it benefit if i wanna do medical

HYK

Reaction score
if u wana do med only then u cn get admin via doin A levels wid subs: Bio, Chem nd Phy

Reaction score
yeah if you want addmission in medical then there is no need for Maths but if you think you can manage Maths with the other three subjects then make it a extra subject :)

Reaction score
tell me that math+bio is a good choice or not cos i m in a gr8 DILEMMA ND need advice!!

Reaction score
bio + maths is an perfect combination i would say it would open u to almost every field, except of a few..
you could either go to medical field or go to engineering field
but as far as you are giving stress to medical then there is no need for maths BUT it you think you can manage maths with the other subjects which you are opting then dont drop maths :)

Reaction score
take both subs......
getting into good med unis in paki is a bit difficult, so u always shd have a plan B, and dat shd be to get into engg uni instead..
studying 4 subs in a lvls isnt a big deal, so go for it..... :)