• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

bio p22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yeah abiotic was oxygen and sucrose conc if i'm correct.. nd anyways The ribosome is a with a tertiary structure like enzyme so it will show similar specificy etc.. thats what i thought at least and merai ek dost nai b yehi likha

Reaction score
Yeah.. the A on right side was anaphase.. B in bottom side was prophase and metaphase was on top of diagram..
30000 magnification right

Reaction score
yayy looks like m not the only one who wrote that stupid stuff for the streptomycin question :p and yayy looks like i got the rest of the stuff right :D

Reaction score
Yup! It was Anaphase, Prophase & Metaphase
about the ribosomes, I dunno Mayn, I discussed my paper with this really cheetah student, we both had the same answer here, but it;s not right =/

Reaction score
Nyways the MS is what counts.. sometimes they give answers no one had even thought about nd sometimes they accept various answers

Reaction score
ya magn. was 30000... and for the cell at bottom i wrote metaphase!

Reaction score
aquariangurl said:
Yup! It was Anaphase, Prophase & Metaphase
about the ribosomes, I dunno Mayn, I discussed my paper with this really cheetah student, we both had the same answer here, but it;s not right =/
Who says its not??

Reaction score
Who is delving into too much detail not realizing k hamarai level pai itni antibiotic detail nahi ati.. Nyway wo jo wahn pai examiners hotai hai unho nai b ki hoti ho gi magar kya kabhi MS ghalat nai ai.. Chem ki Ms mai kitni ghaltian hoti hai dekha hai.... So nyone can make mistakes .. did ur teacher see the actual question??

Reaction score
There is no other mark to discuss.. Nd u do have to discuss... :)
ok chalo what did u write about k less Nicotine would result in less damage.

Reaction score
That it's not entirely correct as other cigarette components like Tar & CO can still damage the system.
What did you write?

Reaction score
i wrote fr nicotine thng was that i disagree with that statement cuz although it has less nicotine but stil it has otherx toxin chemicals also lyk tar nd CO i wrte sumthn lyk ths

Status
Not open for further replies.