• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bio Paper 11 >.<

Reaction score
How was it guys? I found it really reaaly really tricky! And devious! And cunning! There are a coupleof questions I want to discuss but I think Ill have to wait till tom. :s

Reaction score
THE. PAPER. WAS. The. Worst. Yet. Period. IT WAS HORRIBLE MAN!! I'm getting in 20s.... =S :'( i JUST WISH the GT is LOOOWWW>....

Reaction score
It was tricky, and was so different from the previous one's :(
But still hoping for an A, some questions were a bit tricky,

Reaction score
the paper was really tricky compared the other years. around 8 questions i couldnt figure out the answer. everytime i tried eliminating 2 but didnt know what to chose between the other 2 and that pissed me off =@ nevertheless around 8-10 questions were repeated which was good :D . probably ill score roud 30. hope the GT will be low :/

Reaction score
ghasemali said:
the paper was really tricky compared the other years. around 8 questions i couldnt figure out the answer. everytime i tried eliminating 2 but didnt know what to chose between the other 2 and that pissed me off =@ nevertheless around 8-10 questions were repeated which was good :D . probably ill score roud 30. hope the GT will be low :/
Dere were only 2-3 ques repeated :s