• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIO PPR 1 V1 <3

Reaction score
i know the fish was c and heart was D .......... i got them right ........................................... iam only not sure about the oxygen and co2 part
the yeast one? it was oxygen and co2 since it is anaerobic :D it would hae been co2 and water if it was aerobic

Reaction score
It was really easy but last year's paper 11 was easier in my opinion because I'm a natural at geography/environmental science. I have 1-2 doubts, mainly the fish question. Was it D (black spot below dorsal fin) or C (no black spot below dorsal fin)? I put D because there was one black spot below a part of the dorsal fin. The question was so unclear, they said 'BLACK SPOT' not 'black spots', does it mean just one huge black spot or a small black spot?

Another thing that got on my nerves was the double human circulatory system, I put C.

A, B and D didn't make sense. But the flow of the diagram of C was weird (the vena cava's direction of flow was on the opposite side --->----

Does anyone know what the double human circulatory system question answer is?
the fish question was C
the human circulatory system, i put D, because. the heart in C had only one chamber on the right side.