• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology 9700 p22 2015

Reaction score
Well how did you all find the paper?
I'm so scared because I think I messed up the graph question however overall I shouldn't lose more than 10-12 marks but it all depends on the threshold :(
What are you're guesses?

Reaction score
ugh. I didn't do as well as I thought I would. Let's just hope the threshold is low this year. i left around 6 marks and im pretty sure ill lose more here and there.

Reaction score
Wasn't as good as expected. Tricky paper , and the graph one I messed up that too:(.

Reaction score
the graph one was tricky. the paper overall was okay-ish. hoping the threshold is low this year

Reaction score
ugh. I didn't do as well as I thought I would. Let's just hope the threshold is low this year. i left around 6 marks and im pretty sure ill lose more here and there.
hey what was the graph about!!!!!!!! plzzz help meh out!!!!! :(

Reaction score
*sigh* i thought i could nail the exam but my exam didn't go as expected.
The graph question was damn difficult...and even the FILL in the blanks of ecology were difficult.
The answers to blanks were:
1 Habitat
2 Population
3 Producers
4 Niche
5 Ecosystem.

I hate bio.:(

Reaction score
This one was wrote in a tricky form. It took me 3-4 minutes to get AVN one..
i wrote "mucous glands" produce mucous in the 1 mark Q.
Mucous gland is right ..
That AVN wasn't difficult..:( i just went into doubt thinking that AVN is not tissue...I hate myself..

What do u say about GT? would it be high or low?

Reaction score
Well how did you all find the paper?
I'm so scared because I think I messed up the graph question however overall I shouldn't lose more than 10-12 marks but it all depends on the threshold :(
What are you're guesses?
it wasnt that easy bt we can say it was a bit tough

Reaction score
it was 37/60 in mj 14 and 13 for paper 22...
this paper was more though than those so i guess low...
Well i think this was FAR easier than those papers actually...and my paper didn't go well AT ALL ..i thought i could get gud marks but 12-15 marks are a must loss..:(
and also worried that the GT will be high.:/