• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIOLOGY (AS)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
really i just found out this and felt that this has gud material but after u confirm i'll have to look up into it more!! :)

Reaction score
hey thank u everyone i wish i get an A in the examz..........
really preparing hard..............
:)

Dee

Reaction score
is this book really good? i mean the best for revision for bio? if it is then i need to go the nearest bookstore then.

anyone has an idea on the important topics to study for bio? my bio is a bit lousy and i REALLY wanna improve it.

will be glad if anyone could help :)

Reaction score
As said by everybody, this book ROCKS indeed :D

Above all it's according to the syllabus and covers each and everything related to the syllabus. So BUY it ! :)

Reaction score
Please help! M/J 2012 paper 12 question 35 Link: http://www.smarteduhub.com/files/documents/9700_s12_qp_12.pdf

The graph shows the amount of antibody produced in response to an antigen. From the graph, which statement is correct? A It takes 25 days to achieve active immunity. B Memory cells for this antigen are present in the body within 20 days. C T-helper lymphocytes are activated on day 12. D The second exposure to the antigen occurred on day 25

How come the answer is B??