• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology ATP HELP!!!

Reaction score
Hey Guys, Hope your studies are coming along OK. Just needed help with some Biology ATP topics and questions! Any and all help would be appreciated...thanks in advance

Reaction score
Hey Guys, Hope your studies are coming along OK. Just needed help with some Biology ATP topics and questions! Any and all help would be appreciated...thanks in advance
Which topics I see if i can help you out though only one day is left:eek:

Reaction score
i suggest u to know the drawing and identify most diagram (eg. xylem, pholum, blood vessel, ) the most hardest diagram is about the vertibrate for me (eg, insecta, myriapod, ..... ) u should also know the test for starch, fat, protein, reducing sugar !!!!! (if u need them post it here) Starch: Iodine, observe a colour change from brown to blue-black. Reducing Sugars: Cut or grind off a small sample and add it to water to attempt to dissolve it. Then add Benedict's solution and heat using a waterbath. Observe a colour change from blue to brick-red. Protein: Cut or grind off a small sample and add it to water to attempt to dissolve it. Add potassium hydroxide and copper sulphate. Observe a colour change from blue to purple. Fat: Cut or grind off a small portion. Place in a test tube of ethanol and shake. Add the liquid part of this mixture to a test tube containing water. Observe a cloudy emulsifying change. magnification formula : magnification=image/actual.