• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIOLOGY ATP????

Reaction score
since we are unsure about stuff, many of us.
and most of us did it wrong, the percentage for A/A* is going down down down down down DOWWWWWWWNNNNNN ! even if the sky is falling down :p
i hope results turn around the same way u outlined it ! :)

Reaction score
i wrote to keep the shade developed leaves in light and observe the changes.
i also wrote to investigate the effect of light on other types too.
is that right ??
really? i tot the marking scheme is always like 15~18. if we write 15.1~17.9 then it is the answer they want? i leave most of my answer in decimal except some answer like 15.6666666666666666666667 then i round it up to 16... others i leave it at 15.25, 16.75 or something like that.... :eek:

Reaction score
small as it was labelled ''Y'' ...THE BIG ONE WAS THE WHOLE POTATOE
No the whole pic was cells inside a potato I drew big one so Im hoping this isrightlol
Messed up in first question last part I wrote this investigation can be extended to investigate the imp of light in photosynthesis then I wrote how andstuff is it right?

Reaction score
No the whole pic was cells inside a potato I drew big one so Im hoping this isrightlol
Messed up in first question last part I wrote this investigation can be extended to investigate the imp of light in photosynthesis then I wrote how andstuff is it right?
than why would they labell Y inside man ?? :/