• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIOLOGY ATP????

Reaction score
Q -Extend the experiment
Take more plants for average, and then examine both plants under the microscope and observe the differences . Is this correct can anyone please help me

Reaction score
i wrote it is a better receptor will i get a mark
BETTER RECEPTER!!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY BETTER? o_O ...CHINA KE RECEPTOR FORMARM MAIN LGAY HAIN AUR JAPAN KE FINGER TIP PE :ROFLMAO::LOL: O BHAI YOU JUST HAVE TO TELL THAT THERE WERE MORE RECPTORS IN FINGER TIP THAN FOREARMS....AND IM SORRY I THINK YOU WILL NOT SCORE THE MARK

Reaction score
Q -Extend the experiment
Take more plants for average, and then examine both plants under the microscope and observe the differences . Is this correct can anyone please help me
you could be write i wrote that take more leaves and do starch test to find the difference..and yeah i think you should get a mark :)

Reaction score
people, in the magnification question i did not put x before the answer like i wrote only 900 not x900 .
it holds 1 mark , am i gonna lose it ?

Reaction score
i got 52mm for the image length did anyone else get around about that much?

and for the last wuestion of the paper was the answer ovary or anther or are they both correct?

Reaction score
i got 52mm for the image length did anyone else get around about that much?

and for the last wuestion of the paper was the answer ovary or anther or are they both correct?
image length was no more than 45mm my friend.
as for the last question , they asked for which part of the PLANT.
so i wrote flowers and then anthers.

Reaction score
image length was no more than 45mm my friend.
as for the last question , they asked for which part of the PLANT.
so i wrote flowers and then anthers.

from where did u measure it
the points where i measure from was sorta diagnol that was the maximum length of the image

and ovary is correct to right?