• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

biology ATP

Reaction score
iam giving olevels exams this year and iam having trouble in biology ATP. i solve past papers but i am not able to get more than 30 out of 40. :( any tips or learning ways would be very helpful.

Reaction score
I understand you, I have been through such a phase before and now I have improved bringing at least 37/40 and so
I advice you , if the past papers didn't help then this might mean you've got an issue not with the past papers but with the
material so consequently I would strongly advice you to go back to the book and revise. If you have your exam paper that let's say you had deducted 10 marks
from,then point out all the questions that you've had missed and had mistaken in and literally write them down on a piece of paper and study the main idea that the question possess through the book and resolve it, like I don't care solve it 5,10, or even 15 times again until you get a really good hold of it in this precised way you'll be able to get above 30.

" Don't expect higher than what you work hard for."
WORK HARD x

Good LUCK and stay focused !!

Reaction score
t
I understand you, I have been through such a phase before and now I have improved bringing at least 37/40 and so
I advice you , if the past papers didn't help then this might mean you've got an issue not with the past papers but with the
material so consequently I would strongly advice you to go back to the book and revise. If you have your exam paper that let's say you had deducted 10 marks
from,then point out all the questions that you've had missed and had mistaken in and literally write them down on a piece of paper and study the main idea that the question possess through the book and resolve it, like I don't care solve it 5,10, or even 15 times again until you get a really good hold of it in this precised way you'll be able to get above 30.

" Don't expect higher than what you work hard for."
WORK HARD x

Good LUCK and stay focused !!
hankyou so much i will try my best inshAllah :)

Reaction score
my main problems are the magnification questions and the plant questions!

magnification are really just before exam see all kind of drawings on ur book remember its function ..reconize it any dimension & u are done. its easy jst measure length of drawing & ur drawing