• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology chapter LOCOMOTION

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me from where will i get locomotion notes ? As this chapter is not present in any ofthe books .thankyou !
Also can anybody tell me Bout the typesofteethsand their functions

Reaction score
Types of teeth :
first comes the incisors , 2 of them (per quarter jaw) , function : cutting and biting + they are single rooted
then canine , 1 of it (per quarter jaw) , function : cutting and biting + they are single rooted
then the pre-molars , 2 of them (per quarter jaw) , function : grinding and crushing + they are double rooted
finnaly the molars , 3 of them (per quarter jaw) , function : grinding and crusing + they are double rooted

For locomotion and other topics , i suggest u buy the "Cambridge Biology Revision Guide" recommended by Cambridge itself.
or you could just go through the past paper questions of locomotion and u'll get it . Its a small and easy chapter , only four things to memorize .

Hope i helped :)

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me from where will i get locomotion notes ? As this chapter is not present in any ofthe books .thankyou !
Also can anybody tell me Bout the typesofteethsand their functions

heyy locomotion chapter is present in O LEVEL BIOLOGY book by MARY JONES