• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
two rays, starting from M, diverging a little, striking the mirror, then reflected till P. the two rays start from same point, M , but end at two different points at P. then continue the two rays from P back INTO the mirror until they both meet
wish i could click the "like" button more than once..... THANK YOU!!...... btw could you clarify why the rays would diverege?.... :)

Reaction score
wish i could click the "like" button more than once..... THANK YOU!!...... btw could you clarify why the rays would diverege?.... :)
actually many rays are produced from point M in all directions. we just have to show two rays that are different in angles so that we can show the extreme points when the rays reach our eyes, they are converged back at one point om our retina!

Reaction score
i want help in :
A glass block of length 18cm and refractive index 1.5 contains a small air bubble . viewed from one side , the bubble appears to be 8 cm from this side. how far in the block will it appear when viewed from the opposite side??
a 4cm
b 6cm
c 10cm
d 12cm
whats the given answer?

Reaction score
1) what is the safety item used wid pipette?
2)how to obtain pure water from aq. NaOH. a) chromatography b) distillation c) evaporation d) titration
3) wen drawing a graph in either chem or phy ATP, is it necessary to extend the graph beyond the extreme points that r given in the table ( meaning dat if the first point i need to plot is x=30 wen y=20 then do i need to extend the line or curve till origion)???

Reaction score
1) what is the safety item used wid pipette?
2)how to obtain pure water from aq. NaOH. a) chromatography b) distillation c) evaporation d) titration
3) wen drawing a graph in either chem or phy ATP, is it necessary to extend the graph beyond the extreme points that r given in the table ( meaning dat if the first point i need to plot is x=30 wen y=20 then do i need to extend the line or curve till origion)???
1. dunt know the name. its an orange colored appratus :p
2. fractional distillation
3. yeah its preferable cuz sumtime you need to give the value of y when x is 0

Reaction score
1. dunt know the name. its an orange colored appratus :p
2. fractional distillation
3. yeah its preferable cuz sumtime you need to give the value of y when x is 0
will u plz explain that how is it distillation?