• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I just hope whatever i have done in the atp, wrong or correct, it just gets me distinction............
.....somehow.

It will be distinct and it will get you Distinction but .... there are a few ... you know. broblems...:D

asd

Reaction score
Dude when i get the distinction and i post it here on Xtremepapers, you will be like :eek: " Shit just got real" :eek:

Reaction score
Dude when i get the distinction and i post it here on Xtremepapers, you will be like :eek: " Shit just got real" :eek:

i am supprting you dude....i am just saying that youl have to overcome those problems...:cool:

Reaction score
Q. explain that 2 cause the continuous flow of emmitted electrons requires (i) high positive potential and (ii) very low gas pressure....is ma kya krna ha?:cautious:

Reaction score
Q. explain that 2 cause the continuous flow of emmitted electrons requires (i) high positive potential and (ii) very low gas pressure....is ma kya krna ha?:cautious:

you are talking about electron gun (inside CRO) right?
(i) high positive potential is required to pull the negatively charged electrons, causing them to accelerate towards the screen
(ii) very low gas pressure is needed so that electrons dont get hit by air particles and deviate from their course, instead, they keep on moving in a straight line! -------------------->

asd

Reaction score
Always remember whenever resistance decreases the current has to increase okay!
If temperature increases that means the resistance increases which means the current will increase.
Always remember as light or temperature increases resistance will decrease which means current will increase,as the decrease it will increase which means less current.
As you know for a variable resistor if we increase the resistance it will decrease the current ,and decrease it will increase the current.
current decreases* when resistance increases.

asd

Reaction score
i didnt gt dat high potential one how does it cause the continous flow of emmitted elctrons
electrons are negative in nature, and high potential to anode which is positive increases the strength of attraction. This will accelerate the electrons coming out of the filament.
got it now? :D