• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

NIM

Reaction score
Guys need help!!!
What is d difference between Galvanometer and ammeter????

Reaction score
Guys need help!!!
What is d difference between Galvanometer and ammeter????
i not sure too.... it dont think it is important... just know galvanometer is used to check the direction current flow while ammeter is check the total current in the circuit? :coffee:

anyone can post the note of circular motion? if no, tell me the principle pls.... thanks!

Reaction score
Explain the types of Transformer!!!:D
1. Step-up Transformer: In which the coils on the primary coil are less than the secondry
2.Step-down transformer: In which the coils in the primary coils are more than secondry

NIM

Reaction score
1. Step-up Transformer: In which the coils on the primary coil are less than the secondry
2.Step-down transformer: In which the coils in the primary coils are more than secondry
Where do v use them!!!

NIM

Reaction score
Can some1 give me example of D.C and A.C current and also tell me wher do v use dem:LOL:

NIM

Reaction score
i not sure too.... it dont think it is important... just know galvanometer is used to check the direction current flow while ammeter is check the total current in the circuit? :coffee:

anyone can post the note of circular motion? if no, tell me the principle pls.... thanks!
May be it will help u
Ways to increase e.m.f in an A.C Generator:
  1. Decrease distance between the magnet and coil.
  2. Use stronger Magnet
  3. Increase the speed of moving the magnets
  4. Increase no. of turns on the coil.
Question: Describe theprocess/operation of the A.C Generator
  1. Turn the wire.
  2. The wire cuts through the magnetic field as it turns.
  3. This produces an induced emf.
  4. Because of the load, an induced current is produced.