• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
best case scinerio?? : U WILL GET FIRED FROM YOUR ENGINEERING JOB :p
lol...Well split rings help in reversing the current, while slip rings help the generator to connect to the external environment,AC generator does not need any split rings cuz the current is already reversing,so it wont work...Thats wat I think :/

Reaction score
anyone plz explain 29.
The answer is 5 right as in C?This is because if u tryto see it clearly, 5 forms a series circuit.
0 cant be the option cuz theres no wire connecting it further to the bulb
Same is the case with 1 it has a dead end.6 cant be the option cuz for it the switch zero shud be closed.Thats wat I think :/

Reaction score
The answer is 5 right as in C?This is because if u tryto see it clearly, 5 forms a series circuit.
0 cant be the option cuz theres no wire connecting it further to the bulb
Same is the case with 1 it has a dead end.6 cant be the option cuz for it the switch zero shud be closed.Thats wat I think :/
thanks a lot:)

Reaction score
lol...Well split rings help in reversing the current, while slip rings help the generator to connect to the external environment,AC generator does not need any split rings cuz the current is already reversing,so it wont work...Thats wat I think :/
yup that is the right answer. :)

Reaction score
0.3x2=0.6n... then it will turn clockwise so answer is A!
but y wud QC b taken as the length. explain in detail plz bcuz i have gone through the other anwers but they are not to my satisfaction. u can say k meri SUI atak gaye hai iss baat pe. plz help!!! =/