• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

asd

Reaction score
I have my physics paper day after tomorrow so I would be glad if someone can these problems

1. Describe simple experiments to show refraction of sound waves.
2. Describe the factors which influence the quality (timbre) of sound waves and how these factors may be demonstrated.
3. Use of ultra sound in quality control.
4. Discuss the environmental and cost implications of underground power transmission compared to overhead lines.
5. State the meaning of the terms processor, output device and feedback.
6. Describe the use of a bistable circuit.
7. Describe the use of a astable circuit. Describe how the frequency of an astable circuit is related to the values of the resistive and capacitive components.
8. Describe with the aid of a block diagram one type of fission reactor for the use in a power station.

All these topics are listed in the syllabus.
Waiting for someone to reply.

Thankyou
Dude that's IGCSE?

Reaction score
ww2h

Which option is it and why? The drawing is so jumbled up .. I can't understand it -,-

Reaction score
ww2h

Which option is it and why? The drawing is so jumbled up .. I can't understand it -,-
My teacher said all options are possible but the actual answer of what i remember is (A)
because its the closest.
Please correct my teacher if he's wrong!

Reaction score
ww3t

A Repeat Question almost every 2-3 years .. I know the answer but what's the logic behind it?

Reaction score
My teacher said all options are possible but the actual answer of what i remember is (A)
because its the closest.
Please correct my teacher if he's wrong!

The Answer is 5 so C. not A. As it completes the whole circuit!

Reaction score
A and D are out of question, while C is not possible since the device is earthed.
B is the correct answer, the reason to which is that when heat increases the resistance decreases thus allowing more current to flow which is above the range of the fuse!

Reaction score
ww3t

A Repeat Question almost every 2-3 years .. I know the answer but what's the logic behind it?
A and D are out of question, while C is not possible since the device is earthed.
B is the correct answer, the reason to which is that when heat increases the resistance decreases thus allowing more current to flow which is above the range of the fuse!