• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
For Physics ATP, when they ask you to calculate gradient using the graph, what are you supposed to show on the graph? I guess I must show the two points that I'll need to calculate the gradient and what else?

Reaction score
For Physics ATP, when they ask you to calculate gradient using the graph, what are you supposed to show on the graph? I guess I must show the two points that I'll need to calculate the gradient and what else?

The gradient triangle.

Reaction score
Oh cmon its not difficult,its more easier and btw each variant has the same paper strength none is like hardest and none is like easiest :D
Hi, can you pls help me out with IG 0610 Biology nov 2003 paper 3 Q3(b),(c) and (d)...
Pls help as soon as possible cos my exams are not very far... :(

Reaction score
Hi, can you pls help me out with IG 0610 Biology nov 2003 paper 3 Q3(b),(c) and (d)...
Pls help as soon as possible cos my exams are not very far... :(
b. i-the bacteria in the sewage respire- use oxygen
ii- bacteria die out of competition
c. i- the sewage starves the algae of sunlight- they cannot photosynthesize and make food and thus they die
ii- the level of algae drops towards Z as the dissolved nitrates decrease
d- the herbicides will kill the water plants and disturb the food chain....!

Reaction score
b. i-the bacteria in the sewage respire- use oxygen
ii- bacteria die out of competition
c. i- the sewage starves the algae of sunlight- they cannot photosynthesize and make food and thus they die
ii- the level of algae drops towards Z as the dissolved nitrates decrease
d- the herbicides will kill the water plants and disturb the food chain....!
Thanks a lot..!!!

Reaction score
well it would be silly thing to loose mark on anyway. not really atp counts for only22% so 2 to 5 marks will barely make 3 marks out of 100:p
i guess you have a point, although, i still like maximizing marks and perfection.:rolleyes:

Reaction score
Assalam-o-Allaikum and Hi everyone ,
hope u all are doin great !

Well as the topic says help for chemistry :D biology :D and Physics :D is available here that means that u can ask any mind blowing question or ask any question regarding a particular topic or ask abt any questions from Past paper or any of your text books. (y) (y)

I made this topic so that people dont make many posts asking abt bio,physics or chemistry individually but they can post their reply here where it can be answered with ease and the members wont have to go searching for topics to help! :D !

So what are u waiting for now write ur questions here !
THANKS and Bye or Allah Hafiz ! (y);)
In the last question of ATP paper,there is a question of temp...u need to plot points and then join the points with two intersecting straight lines...what does it mean...i read some examiner report and marking scheme but i am still not getting it..how should i draw the lines....if u can post a pic please do....my paper is tomorrow :'( .