• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
there is no quesion like that in j 02 atp. and dont misguide others. there is no answer like that. classified answer is wrong. please add some prove or reason for ur answer
dont mind but this is how it is.
i_will_try_if_you_stop.jpg

dont mind it please ;)
It's proof, not prove. (y) And you don't have to believe me , it's not my problem really. But I 'guess' you are attempting your manners paper for the first time! :p

Reaction score
Keep guessing! ;). And try to keep the conversation polite. Btw, for washing out burette/ other instruments, which contained only acid/alkali but not both, we first have to wash by water and then by acid/alkali. You can see atp j 02 q9. But if we have both acid and alkali then we have to wash with water both times like you said.
Can you Please post the link i can not find it!

Reaction score
hmmmm. Ok thanks for clearing it up :). i might have gotten it wrong then :cautious: . By the way, does anyone has a link to the mark scheme of paper 4 chemistry 2002?
there is no quesion like that in j 02 atp. and dont misguide others. there is no answer like that. classified answer is wrong. please add some prove or reason for ur answer

dont mind it please ;)

actually Suchal, there is a question in 2002 atp, that is why i asked for its mark scheme in the first place. So pls, cool down a bit. Maybe if someone has the mark scheme, we can clear the confusion. Anyone?

Reaction score

dont mind it please ;)

credits to muhammadali233 for these :)
well Suchal, see the question 9 part d. The mark scheme says it has to be washed with water and then acid? Now pls be a bit more patient the next time :p. btw TheLeagueofShadows pls ask about it from your teacher

Attachments

• 5070_s02_er.pdf
    63.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 5070_s02_qp_4.pdf
    93.3 KB · Views: 7
Reaction score
i think we have to wash both times with water and distilled water after a titration reaction, and if it is just acid, we have to wash it with water and acid. Still, i dont understand the reasoning behind it? :confused:

Reaction score
A certain quantity of electricity liberates 9 g of aluminium. The mass of copper liberated from copper(II) sulfate
solution (Cu2+
ions) by the same quantity of electricity is: (Relative atomic masses: Al = 27; Cu = 64)
A 9.0 g
B 21.33 g
C 32.0 g
D 42.67 g
E 64.0 g
Anyone.. Help please!!
Agar is ka ans kisi ko aagaya wo BAAP hai
If I'm not mistaken, then the answer is C. 32 g.

Reaction score
My chem teacher told me today that for reusing instruments for titration, we have to take the acid/ alkali used before because when we wash it with water, some amount of water is left in the instrument.

doesn't acid have water? will it evaporate the water in it.
man think about it. it will add more H+ ions so our results will be inaccurate.
CIE is not god, neither are our teachers. my chemistry teachers say what they read in books, especially when he has no answer to it.
credits to muhammadali233 for these :)
well Suchal, see the question 9 part d. The mark scheme says it has to be washed with water and then acid? Now pls be a bit more patient the next time :p. btw TheLeagueofShadows pls ask about it from your teacher

i read the question, it's answer, comment on answer as well through redspot. when nothing made sense then i decided what i said. :)

Reaction score
It's proof, not prove. (y) And you don't have to believe me , it's not my problem really. But I 'guess' you are attempting your manners paper for the first time! :p

well all eminem fans write 'proof' even when they mean prove :p
i did many questions like that and only this question has this bullshit. btw the logic of removing water is best joke of the day:D

Reaction score
well all eminem fans write 'proof' even when they mean prove :p
i did many questions like that and only this question has this bullshit. btw the logic of removing water is best joke of the day:D

the problem my dear friend with you is, you are being too aggressive. Of course we don't have the reasoning behind our answer, but that does not mean you are the god and your reasoning can't be questioned. Debating with you would be pointless, so i'll just shut up and wait if anyone else can clear this thing up