• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
It allows a good supply of fresh air to enter and leave the plants. The buildup and reuse of the same carbon dioxide could damage the plant and hinder the process of photosynthesis, producing insufficient glucose/carbs. Oxygen needed for respiration must also be replaced by cleaner air from outside
thankuu!

Reaction score

plant-growth-and-transpiration.jpg

Reaction score
where on this paper can we draw a diagram? the marking scheme says we can draw graph or diagram for this question. there is no space for diagram

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 10
Reaction score
where on this paper can we draw a diagram? the marking scheme says we can draw graph or diagram for this question. there is no space for diagram

You'll get the marks if you don't draw a diagram and explain well, otherwise, maybe just draw on the lines. o_O

Reaction score
Hi, i've been having a problem with Radioactivity and Electronics CRO. In Radioactivity there's this formula, (1/2)^n or something like that in the topical. Can anyone explain that to me? and in CRO, i had a problem in J 07 P1 Q 37. Thanks in advance :)

Reaction score
Hi, i've been having a problem with Radioactivity and Electronics CRO. In Radioactivity there's this formula, (1/2)^n or something like that in the topical. Can anyone explain that to me? and in CRO, i had a problem in J 07 P1 Q 37. Thanks in advance :)

yup that is the formula for half life.
for the other question, the answer is C. This is because the time base setting (x axis) states that each div represents 2ms. Now, on complete wave takes 2 divs in the horizontal axis. So 2*2 = 4ms :)

Reaction score
state and explain the effect of sweating on the urine produced during a hotter day?? help plz
On a hot day you sweat more so a large amount of water is lost through sweeting. To retain as much of the remaining water in the body as possible, the hypothalamus stimulates the pituitary to release ash, which helps to absorb more water in the nephorons. Hence the urine os concentrated

Reaction score
What are the problems of recycled water in the household? Other than its quality and possible pathogenic agents still found in it?