• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
The Macho Man Usama already helped. Blind or something? :p
Shame on you
Its my mistake that i tried to help
I'm not free to read all chats
How u will get good grades if u dont respect others who tried to help u??
حسبنا الله و نعم الوكيل
hasbona allah wa ne3ma alwakeel

Reaction score
Reaction score
Shame on you
Its my mistake that i tried to help
I'm not free to read all chats
How u will get good grades if u dont respect others who tried to help u??
حسبنا الله و نعم الوكيل
hasbona allah wa ne3ma alwakeel

I didn't mean to offend u bro, I was just joking :(. Bad dua de hai?

Reaction score
Well, since its three marks, you better draw more than one ray from X. Two should be enough I think. Draw two rays from X to the mirror at an angle (which is angle of incidence) and draw the reflected rays (with an equal angle of reflection) then trace back the two rays back from the mirror to find the image. It should be on the same horizontal axis as X and 0.19 m from the mirror.

Reaction score
Well, since its three marks, you better draw more than one ray from X. Two should be enough I think. Draw two rays from X to the mirror at an angle (which is angle of incidence) and draw the reflected rays (with an equal angle of reflection) then trace back the two rays back from the mirror to find the image. It should be on the same horizontal axis as X and 0.19 m from the mirror.
Can you draw it please ? :oops:

Reaction score
I didn't mean to offend u bro, I was just joking :(. Bad dua de hai?
from where you are?
this is not a joke,u should differentiate between the time for joke and the time for serious,and you are old enough to understand.
i think that you are 32 years?
what do you mean by : Bad dua de hai

Reaction score
gosh, i want those teaching capabilities :p i was struggling to put the answer into words :D