• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
as water is necessary for testa to break open, so increasing the level of water until enough water is absorbed by seed is necessary, and then the seeds may grow

lol....i got it wrong in the mocks too!! Tho the correct ans is A....

iv seen errors often in the ms...my head just cant accept A. A doesnt state addition of water, as most of u are stating, it just says changing water? how on earth is that gon a make a difference?

Reaction score
iv seen errors often in the ms...my head just cant accept A. A doesnt state addition of water, as most of u are stating, it just says changing water? how on earth is that gon a make a difference?
changing mean to see at which level the seeds will germinate

Reaction score
1. position of blood plasma is in arteries, cappillieies and veins
position of tissue fluid is between cells in tissues

2. protein content of blood is high but tissue fluid is low

3.waste content of blood is low and with tissue fluid it is low in the arterial end but high in the venous end:confused:

Reaction score
Q28_C, as the graph shows the population during each month and there is no information regarding temp in the graph, so the suggestion is not suppportted by the graph

Q30_i dun know maself :p i guess its A maybe, wts the crct ans?

Reaction score
this is because ur eyes too have a cornea which acts as a lens with the same properties as camera...our eyes again invert the the image seen..so it seems erect and upright.

thanks
but when we look at an object which is not on Camera for example a table why doesn't our eyes behave like a camera and invert it?
sorry if this question is bothering but i never knew it as i am so Dumb :unsure: