• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Physics ATP
Best way to determine the accurate/precise time for one oscillation of a pendulum???

By timing N Oscillations, and dividing the answer by N. (Where 5<N<40)

Also, we can repeat the READINGS, and calculate the average, to get even a more accurate answer.

We can use a fiducial marker, or time the oscillations from the center.

And look at an angle that allows us to see the entire motion of the pendulum, by looking perpendicularly to the direction of motion.

Reaction score

Also, we can repeat the READINGS, and calculate the average, to get even a more accurate answer.

And look at an angle that allows us to see the entire motion of the pendulum, by looking perpendicularly to the direction of motion.

Thanks a ton (y)

Reaction score

Fudicial, I guess?

Reaction score
Okay final question.
Why are the celeary stalks curved when they are cut length wise with a blade? Anyone?

The celeary starks have a layer of epidermal cells. The epidermis prevents the cells in the stalk from expanding and a pressure acts on it from the cells. Cutting the stalk releases it's restrains. The cells expand and cause the strip to curl outwards.

Reaction score
Well, I don't even think it matters at all.
The examiners are not our enemies, they won't penalise you for this. :p
I make an eye with long lashes. :')
34368852.jpg

Reaction score
See M/J 2004; the graph
Since it is not specified,unlike in physics,we can use both methods as can be seen from this ms statement in the june 2013 paper:
clean neat line, ruled to join plots or smooth curve through
plots;
Also in bio q's of estimation dont come so i guess its better and easier to rule the points

Reaction score
Since it is not specified,unlike in physics,we can use both methods as can be seen from this ms statement in the june 2013 paper:
clean neat line, ruled to join plots or smooth curve through
plots;
Also in bio q's of estimation dont come so i guess its better and easier to rule the points
So everytime it says draw a graph u have to make ruled connections...what bout the graph of year 2001 june..plz tell me