• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
1) Cold air sinks to bottom as it has high density, Hot air rises to top as it has low density causing convection current.
2) Same current flows across each component. You need this for Simple Circuit Breaker. Batteries added in series voltage adds up.
3) Both
4) Yes
5) Point will move in middle of screen left and right as magnetic field changes.
but RENT BOTH INVERSELY RELATED SO HOW CAN one decide the brightness....i guess its voltage..

Reaction score
No. This one

a-level-physics-notes-the-right-hand-grip-rule-html-50350440.gif
The arrowheads are North or south?

Reaction score
1) Cold air sinks to bottom as it has high density, Hot air rises to top as it has low density causing convection current.
2) Same current flows across each component. You need this for Simple Circuit Breaker. Batteries added in series voltage adds up.
3) Both
4) Yes
5) Point will move in middle of screen left and right as magnetic field changes.
but when time base is of......how can it deflect left and right...

Reaction score
Reaction score
Supervision.

The watts determine the brightness. Watt is the unit of Power. And Power is equal to Voltage x Amps (current). So both the current and voltage determine the brightness.
i just saw tht on yahoo ans.....its for same resisitance i guess....
but still if its a potential devider or sumthing only one thing will effect....