• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
View attachment 64317
can someone solve this question plz?
answer B
monohybridcross2.png

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what is the merit at gcu Lahore for fsc for those candidates who have done o level.what was it this year

Reaction score
In A, B, D reactions.. the product formed will be different isomers. When the double bond converts into single bond, the OH and H can attach in two different ways. In A, they have shown one way of attaching H and OH. But there will also be another way, if you swap the OH and H. That gives another isomer. So Reaction A will have two products, both isomers of each other.

C is the only reaction that doesn't give isomers, and only gives one product, because the Alkene in C is symmetrical, and no matter to which Carbon you attach the OH, it will be the same thing.

Reaction score
when the positive charged rod is brought close, all the negative charges from both spheres (as the are in contact) become attracted to the rod (the left side of the sphere) leaving the positive charges on the far right side.
Thus when the sphere L is moved away then only negative charges remain on the the sphere which the spread evenly after the positive rod is moved.Capture.PNG

Reaction score
when the positive charged rod is brought close, all the negative charges from both spheres (as the are in contact) become attracted to the rod (the left side of the sphere) leaving the positive charges on the far right side.
Thus when the sphere L is moved away then only negative charges remain on the the sphere which the spread evenly after the positive rod is moved.View attachment 64628
Thanks a lot sis

Reaction score
Hello, i have my paper 6 biology cie exameon thursday and dont know which parts to revise + I want to get an A* any tips
Or help. Thanks alot.