• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
How do i draw an enlarged drawing of an image in Biology atp 5090/62. For example, there was an image of a carrot T.S in winter 2017. The vascular tissues were to be labelled on our enlarged drawing but they were not distinctly visible in the image itself. Should i draw the details and inner boundaries like tue endodermis myself?
Pls pls help.

Reaction score
Does anyone have any predictions for physics P2 5070/22 ??????
what should I revise from magnatism ???????

Reaction score
Assalam u Alaikum,
I want to ask about the mark scheme of chemistry 5070 o level may june 2019 paper 22 mark scheme, it has nearly q9 omitted from it except an empty diagram of organic chemistry so from where can we get that q9 mark scheme answer ?

Reaction score
Assalam u Alaikum,
I want to ask about the mark scheme of chemistry 5070 o level may june 2019 paper 22 mark scheme, it has nearly q9 omitted from it except an empty diagram of organic chemistry so from where can we get that q9 mark scheme answer ?
There's no mark scheme for that question number 9 but I could help u with tht question if u wish

Reaction score
Hi, I have a doubt

(b) The hot water is at a temperature θh = 86 °C. Calculate θav , the average of θc and θh.

Reaction score
Re: Biology,Chemistry & Physics Help Available Here !

thanks for the positive response ! i appreciate it ! :D

anyways anyone has any questions we will be happy to solve them !

Hi, I have a doubt

(b) The hot water is at a temperature θh = 86 °C. Calculate θav , the average of θc and θh.

0c is 24