• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Biology olevel question:
The Cerebellum lies at the back of the brain underneath the Cerebrum and controls the muscle contraction but does not initiate it.The Medulla is the lower half half of the brain stem ,also located underneath the Cerebrum and contains the cardiac center and respiratory center.The heart is also a muscle so the Cerebellum must be responsible for its contraction as well ,but then, what is the role of the Medulla here? Is the role of the Medulla and Cerebellum related? If so,then how? How do they coordinate in the contraction of the heart?

Reaction score
What is the Atheroma (the yellow mass building up and causing a blockage in the artery) made up of? What are the main reasons for its formation ?

Reaction score
How much is the factor of genetics responsible for the development of coronary heart disease?Why is a person with a family history of the disease ,more likely to develop it themselves?

Reaction score
Assalam-o-Allaikum and Hi everyone ,
hope u all are doin great !

Well as the topic says help for chemistry :D biology :D and Physics :D is available here that means that u can ask any mind blowing question or ask any question regarding a particular topic or ask abt any questions from Past paper or any of your text books. (y) (y)

I made this topic so that people dont make many posts asking abt bio,physics or chemistry individually but they can post their reply here where it can be answered with ease and the members wont have to go searching for topics to help! :D !

So what are u waiting for now write ur questions here !
THANKS and Bye or Allah Hafiz ! (y);)
elp in chem o level okay so. one mole of compound x gives 3 moles of ions in aq solution. x reacts with ammonium carbonate to give an acidic gas. what is x a. calcium hydroxide b. ethanoic acid c. naoh d. h2so4

Reaction score
Re: Biology,Chemistry & Physics Help Available Here !

thanks for the positive response ! i appreciate it ! :D

anyways anyone has any questions we will be happy to solve them !
the input power to a motor is 12w the motor wastes 590 j of energy in 1 min what is the efficiency?
the answer is 18. can you explain how?

Reaction score
A plastic cube, of density p , is compressed so that each of its sides becomes one-half of its original length. What is the new density of the material of the cube? A 0.125p B 0.50p C 2.0p D 8.0p
answer is D, please explain how

Reaction score
Hey. Done with o2, need some tips to prepare for O3(Maths Cs Physics And chem) they are my strong subjects. Also guide on what books and channels are best for studying :)

Reaction score

Well as the topic says help for chemistry :D biology :D and Physics :D is available here that means that u can ask any mind blowing question or ask any question regarding a particular topic or ask abt any questions from Past paper or any of your text books. (y) (y)

I made this topic so that people dont make many posts asking abt bio,physics or chemistry individually but they can post their reply here where it can be answered with ease and the members wont have to go searching for topics to help! :D !

THANKS and Bye or Allah Hafiz ! (y)

THANKS and Bye or Allah Hafiz ! (y);)
Good day, may you please sent me this book in pdf form.

Cambridge IGCSE & O Level Biology: Exam Success​

Reaction score
Hello. I need these books:
Cambridge IGCSE Physics Coursebook Third Edition
Cambridge IGCSE Chemistry Coursebook Third Edition
Cambridge IGCSE Biology Coursebook Third Edition
Cambridge IGCSE mathematics Coursebook Third Edition
if you can send them i would appreciate it very much

Last edited: