• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
in question 3 abt the food tests did v have to write that small amount of reducing sugar and protein present or just writing reducing sugar and protein present was sufficient???

Reaction score
in question 3 abt the food tests did v have to write that small amount of reducing sugar and protein present or just writing reducing sugar and protein present was sufficient???
Small amount of reducing sugar was mandatory, protien it was your choice not required

Reaction score
well iwrote that a small amount of reducing sugars are prsent...

Reaction score
i only wrote reducing sugar present and protein present.... but most probably its wrong cz many ppl told me that v HAD to write that small or less amount present

Reaction score
i only wrote reducing sugar present and protein present.... but most probably its wrong cz many ppl told me that v HAD to write that small or less amount present

there were three marks for identifying the correct eg: protein, reducing sugar, starch, and probably only one mark for small amount mentioned!

Reaction score
there were three marks for identifying the correct eg: protein, reducing sugar, starch, and probably only one mark for small amount mentioned!
if 3 marks then it means one marks for not mentioning 'small amount' will b deducted?

Reaction score
CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS DREW IN MAGNIFICATION ??
THE SMALL INNER THING OR THE WHOLE BIG THING INCLUDING THE SMALL ONE ??

Reaction score
Yup did everything being mentioned here!! Paper 6 was easy which is a definite knock for a tough MCQ or Theory! Fingers Crossed

Reaction score
CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS DREW IN MAGNIFICATION ??
THE SMALL INNER THING OR THE WHOLE BIG THING INCLUDING THE SMALL ONE ??
Well it said to draw "Y" nothing else was mentioned. I drew the entire thing! General perception should've been to draw the complete figure!

asd

Reaction score
Well it said to draw "Y" nothing else was mentioned. I drew the entire thing! General perception should've been to draw the complete figure!
The question said that there are granules IN the cells of the tuber. So, the "in" suggests we had to draw the inner part. plus, the label also indicated that!
but still, i'm not really sure whether i did the right thing.

Reaction score
The question said that there are granules IN the cells of the tuber. So, the "in" suggests we had to draw the inner part. plus, the label also indicated that!
but still, i'm not really sure whether i did the right thing.
yup . u did the ryt thing :)

Reactions: asd