• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Man i'm so worried about utilizing the space in section B. If i get first 2 lines wrong and wish to cut them, and then if my answer exceeds the given lines, will they deduct the marks for that?
biology?

Reaction score
Man i'm so worried about utilizing the space in section B. If i get first 2 lines wrong and wish to cut them, and then if my answer exceeds the given lines, will they deduct the marks for that?
write in the boundries and no worries. i do that all the time =P

Reactions: asd
Reaction score
they probably will cuz the lines given to you are for a specified purpose..try practicing and keeping your answers as concise as you can...:D

Reaction score
hmm... i have had the same problem. What i will do Inshallah is that i will make my writing as small as it can get without it becoming illegible. and as Rimsa said, write in the boundaries(not the examiner part, the space besides the actual lines) for any answer that you think wont be completed. also, in extreme cases, you may have to add a line, but try not to write more than a line!
finally, (sigh) i must agree with Spidey21, try to make your answer concise! :D

Reaction score
hmm... i have had the same problem. What i will do Inshallah is that i will make my writing as small as it can get without it becoming illegible. and as Rimsa said, write in the boundaries(not the examiner part, the space besides the actual lines) for any answer that you think wont be completed. also, in extreme cases, you may have to add a line, but try not to write more than a line!
n by the way, my teacher said that if you cant complete your answer due to cutting, write the ans on blank page but only in condition with no other choice....

Reaction score
:giggle:

Reaction score
Next question
Dilute sulphuric acid reacts copper2oxide to form copper2sulphate and water
What would not alter the rate of this reaction?
A.the concentrationof the sulphuric acid
B. The pressure at which the reaction takes place
C. The size of the particles of copper2oxide
D.the temperature of the reacting mixture
Ps.I think all of them alter the rate of reaction!