• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
chitin is the stuff that hyphae (in fungi) are made of.
acrosome is the sperm head, which contains enzymes used to digest the wall of the egg and nutrients to keep sperm alive.
how about structure of plants, kidney, heart, hinge joint , ulna, radius and EYE? i tot syllabus stated wan the gross structure of eye?

Reaction score
how about structure of plants, kidney, heart, hinge joint , ulna, radius and EYE? i tot syllabus stated wan the gross structure of eye?

about eye, you must know sclera, cornea, lens, suspensory ligaments, iris, pupil, retina, fovea, optic nerve, blind spot,

about Kidney you dont need to know, it is specifically mentioned in the syllabus that working of kidney not required

about plants, you have to learn all parts, including parts developing from flower to seed to plant.

heart, you have to know ventricles, atria, position of valves, the arteries and veins connected, coronary arteries.

locomotion: hinge joint, ball and socket joint, ulna, radius, humerus, biceps, triceps, and how they are connected (by ligaments or tendons) to bones!

Reaction score
about eye, you must know sclera, cornea, lens, suspensory ligaments, iris, pupil, retina, fovea, optic nerve, blind spot,

about Kidney you dont need to know, it is specifically mentioned in the syllabus that working of kidney not required

about plants, you have to learn all parts, including parts developing from flower to seed to plant.

heart, you have to know ventricles, atria, position of valves, the arteries and veins connected, coronary arteries.

locomotion: hinge joint, ball and socket joint, ulna, radius, humerus, biceps, triceps, and how they are connected (by ligaments or tendons) to bones!
so many! all have to memorise except kidney! :confused: i hate bio! got any other need to memorise?

Reaction score
guys, in biology, 0610/ 2009/ paper 3 variant 2 may june number 4 b, can some1 check it out and explain to me how to solve it????

Reaction score
can any1 provide me with notes for locomotion....right now i need them!!plzzzz:p

Reaction score
is external feature of leaves, types saccharides= mono-, di-, poly-, included in our syllabus?
and help me on these question...
1)Explain why most food must be digested.
2)organic compound contain carbon only or both hydrogen and carbon?

Reaction score
is external feature of leaves, types saccharides= mono-, di-, poly-, included in our syllabus?
and help me on this question...
Explain why most food must be digested.

1st. yes it is i think, 2nd. so that all nutrient from the food can be used by the body i guess :p ;) hope i helped ya

Reaction score
i need some points on 'explain that to cause a continuous flow of emitted electrons requires 1) high positive potential and 2) very low gas pressure