• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
its also involved in protein synthesis, right?
yes it does when the amino acids of which only a few are remained the rest are deaminated they are again made into the chains and tada
there are the proteins!! :D

Reaction score
even i dont know that...:eek:
then should i study it?
What happen if no fertilisation occurs:
1)the egg will broken down.
2)eventually, LH production is inhibited by high concentration of progesterone in the blood.the dorp in LH level in the blood causes the corpus luteum to break down too.
3)When the corpus luteum breaks down, progesterone is not secreted.
4)Without progesterone, the thickened uterine lining cannot be maintained, so it breaks down.
5) still got... lazy write...

i mean this... sorry... it is about what happen if no fertilisation occur.... :confused:

Reaction score
oh ya! i remember it! is process of meiosis and mitosis included in our syllabus? i only can find the syllabus say define mitosis and meiosis.... no mention about the detail of process of meiosis and mitosis? :confused:

Reaction score
question again! is blood cotting included in our syllabus? i mean the detail one, like what enzyme convert what to what and something like that... syllabus didnt mention the detail of blood clotting? we need to know the outline or detail process? :eek: becoming questioning kid... :confused:

Reaction score
then should i study it?
What happen if no fertilisation occurs:
1)the egg will broken down.
2)eventually, LH production is inhibited by high concentration of progesterone in the blood.the dorp in LH level in the blood causes the corpus luteum to break down too.
3)When the corpus luteum breaks down, progesterone is not secreted.
4)Without progesterone, the thickened uterine lining cannot be maintained, so it breaks down.
5) still got... lazy write...

i mean this... sorry... it is about what happen if no fertilisation occur.... :confused:
u should know dis but it usually doesnt come in the paper...i havent seen so far.. just one question daz it!

Reaction score
oh ya! i remember it! is process of meiosis and mitosis included in our syllabus? i only can find the syllabus say define mitosis and meiosis.... no mention about the detail of process of meiosis and mitosis? :confused:
u shud kno the definition, whether the daughter cells are genetically identical or not, no. of daughter cells produced by each division of mitosis or meiosis and then the roles of mitosis n meiosis.

Reaction score
u shud kno the definition, whether the daughter cells are genetically identical or not, no. of daughter cells produced by each division of mitosis or meiosis and then the roles of mitosis n meiosis.
not to forget the no. of chromosomes in daughter cells - haploid or diploid

Reaction score
definition and theory i think im ok.... if no process then i can clear up some space in my mind for other things... bio is too many thing needed to memorise... i prefer physic... :coffee: