• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
ya! why? :eek: and active transport cannot involve movement of water molecule? :eek:

Active Transport is only done for nutrients and all cuz the opposite process of Osmosis ( much like the active transport is) Reverse Osmosis!! :D

Reaction score
Active Transport is only done for nutrients and all cuz the opposite process of Osmosis ( much like the active transport is) Reverse Osmosis!! :D
oh! and ur explanation why ur answer is A? and how about question 11? nobody answer me :cry:

Reaction score
Can someone please help me out in question 1c of oct/nov 2011 biology paper 2
Please explain in detail. :(

and you have to tell the similarites so
1. they both will lose water
2. they both will either lose size or become flaccid
3.some of the concentrated solution enters the cell ( but remains out of cytoplasm ) so here it will also enter (<-------not sure about this one!!)

Reaction score
oh! and ur explanation why ur answer is A? and how about question 11? nobody answer me :cry:
yar bhai meri bat mano.. xpf band karo , kitab kholo wo parho kuch samajh aa jaye gi kal k paper me bhala ho jaye ga .
aap k to basics bhi nai atay, no offense.