• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
If anyone here is having the pastpapers book,cud u plz explain what is the answer for June 2000 PAper 1 Mcq....part 3
D coz da 2nd spot frm da green ink travelled da same distance as da spot in da yellow ink

Reaction score
Its not B because if u luk deeply into it its not on the same line ...red die is a little lower thn blue !

Reaction score
Guys... I canr remember which mcq paper it was but there was this paper where a reaction occurs (decomposition of H2O2 i guess) where the first few test tubes were rejected because they contain nitrogen. Can u explain it to me and potst the question if u can find it? Thanks in advance:)

Reaction score
Guys... I canr remember which mcq paper it was but there was this paper where a reaction occurs (decomposition of H2O2 i guess) where the first few test tubes were rejected because they contain nitrogen. Can u explain it to me and potst the question if u can find it? Thanks in advance:)

2 Pages back we discussed it!!!

http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/...al O Level/Chemistry (5070)/5070_s08_qp_1.pdf
MCQ 1

Answer

jee nitrogen hai first few will be contaminated by air so ans is nitrogen

Reaction score
June 2008 paper 1 mcq no 1

Reaction score
ywr is mein confusion kia ha 1st few tubes r rejected coz the nitrogen in air results in contamination...simple