• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Hi pal! How can we revise for Physics 'O' Level for Tuesday? I am confused for revision, is the advice? Thanks for ur help :)

Reaction score
Hi pal! How can we revise for Physics 'O' Level for Tuesday? I am confused for revision, is the advice? Thanks for ur help :)

Just go through the syllabus, highlight anything you don't know/find difficult. Revise it from book (or ask here) and then do MCQ's (at least 2003-2012) and 5 year theory questions. That should be enough. :)

Reaction score
Just go through the syllabus, highlight anything you don't know/find difficult. Revise it from book (or ask here) and then do MCQ's (at least 2003-2012) and 5 year theory questions. That should be enough. :)
I mean how to gain my spirit to revise Physics and be condifent in Physics exam...

Reaction score
You and the rest in this forum can get A*, but A* is far from my reality...

That's a matter of perception. Two months ago, I didn't know 2 things about Chemistry or Physics. I just read and understood everything from books, followed the syllabus and solved MCQ's. ALHUMDULILLAH, I'm much better now. MCQ's are brilliant concept builders. Do MCQ's and check answers against examiner reports or ask here. You have 4 days - make the most of them!

Reaction score
That's a matter of perception. Two months ago, I didn't know 2 things about Chemistry or Physics. I just read and understood everything from books, followed the syllabus and solved MCQ's. ALHUMDULILLAH, I'm much better now. MCQ's are brilliant concept builders. Do MCQ's and check answers against examiner reports or ask here. You have 4 days - make the most of them!
Thanks for ur support, pal :) *cheers*