• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Also did u guys extend the intersecting lines out of the grid.I did but erased most of the part so I have small but still conspicuous intersecting lines seen on the graph.Do u reckon it,s correct(I know it may seem ridiculous but just wanna know tht even if small part after intersection is presented but still they r visible(mine went till end of grid tht is 2 small blocks of intersecting lines)

Reaction score
Also did u guys extend the intersecting lines out of the grid.I did but erased most of the part so I have small but still conspicuous intersecting lines seen on the graph.Do u reckon it,s correct(I know it may seem ridiculous but just wanna know that even if small part after intersection is presented but still they r visible(mine went till end of grid tht is 2 small blocks of intersecting lines)

You had to intersect or you wouldn't get the max temp. You intersect them and they intersected around 9.8-10.

Reaction score
You had to intersect or you wouldn't get the max temp. You intersect them and they intersected around 9.8-10.
I did intersect them I mean the lines after intersection if extended wud go out of graph ,only some part wud be in the graph,so I remoed the outer part and allowed the part after intersecting IN THE GRAPH to remain.So again wht do u reckon

Reaction score
MODERATOR EDIT:Such conversations would lead to immediate discontinuation of all the concerned accounts.Stop at once!
Haha ..Just joking
But really I think we r violating some known rules.

Last edited: