• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Tou woh crack ke through kyun mahi ja sakti.....
So u mean tht first it had to travel longer distance bit sumhow due to crack it reflected back quicker.....
Right?

S is the pulse being sent R is the reflected pulse. Crack metal kay center main hai.
Jub pulse jaigi to half way say waapis aye gi. Is liye on oscilloscope it would be shown between S and R

Reaction score
Tou woh crack ke through kyun mahi ja sakti.....
So u mean tht first it had to travel longer distance bit sumhow due to crack it reflected back quicker.....
Right?

Yup. Suppose a pulse take 2.5 seconds to go and reflect but at one point it takes 1 second then it means there is a crack present there.

Reaction score
Yup. Suppose a pulse take 2.5 seconds to go and reflect but at one point it takes 1 second then it means there is a crack present there.
Wouldnt it oass theough the crack...u see i get vat u mean but i am not getting what kind of metal peoce its taling boht and the crack....

Reaction score
Radioactive sources that emit beta-particles or gamma-rays are not used in smoke
detectors. State and explain two reasons for this. ??????????

Reaction score
Radioactive sources that emit beta-particles or gamma-rays are not used in smoke
detectors. State and explain two reasons for this. ??????????
They r not very ionising...they r fast moving so will penetrate through easily...and cam cause mire harm...necuz aloha rays dont travel much far they dont harm

Reaction score
Ram97
And can u answer the other one too bout the potentioal devider...
And it says tht uts going from x to y....what i thought wa tht ven it moves from x to y it will jabe more resistance and hence more vtage causing more brighter bulb and the other bulb will have less voltage so it should be less brighter...but this isnt right...?