• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

biology help!!!

Reaction score
ppl i really need ur help 2marrow is da exam so i reallly need ur help :oops:
in tetiary structure there are 4 bonds hydrogen bond disulphide bridges hydrophobic interactions and ionic structure amonst diz which is the steong bond ????? dere is a pastpaper question related to diz nd its very confusing pllllzzzzzz reply soon due to the lack of tym :cry: :%)[*]

Reaction score
paridhi shobhana said:
ppl i really need ur help 2marrow is da exam so i reallly need ur help :oops:
in tetiary structure there are 4 bonds hydrogen bond disulphide bridges hydrophobic interactions and ionic structure amonst diz which is the steong bond ????? dere is a pastpaper question related to diz nd its very confusing pllllzzzzzz reply soon due to the lack of tym :cry: :%)[*]

Ionic bonds and hydrogen bonds are weak bonds.. disulphide bonds are the strongest

Reaction score
the strongest bond is disulphide bond for bio, and the weakest is hydrophobic

Reaction score
disulphide bonds are covalent bonds.. they are the strongest as they are the least to be affected by change in temp or pH.. but hydrogen and ionic are weak and get broken by a small change in them.hydrophobic are also weak