• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology MCQ thread..!!

Reaction score
Xthegreat said:
histephenson007 said:

answer is D.
HIV is a virus, not a bacteria. HIV does not have cell surface membrane, no ribosomes and does not respire.
Then, is HIV virus considered as a living thing???
because if it doesn't respire, it doesn't have one of the 7 characteristics of life

Reaction score
It has some characteristics of living things and some of non-living things like it doesn't respire but it can reproduce!!!

Reaction score
Could someone plz show all the stuctures that are present and all the strucutres which are not present in a Virus

Reaction score
hmm i think nucleus , mitochondira , lysosome ,ribososme , chloroplast these r important .

Reaction score
nucleus--->chloroplast----->mitochondria ---->nucleous--->lysosomes-->centrioles--->ribosomes....:)

Reaction score
i assume its varient 12...so..
1 divison of eyepiece=0.2/100= 0.002mm= 2micrometer..
(16-6) division has been increased which means 10 divison and therefore 20 micrometer for 4 hours.. thereofre 5micrometer for a hour!..therefore answer is A

Reaction score
and i looked at the top right one...coz it is kept horizontally..so the result will come xact!!

Reaction score
read the question carefully...it says plant cell..so in plant cell..u dont have centriole but u do have cell walls..hope that helped!!