• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

biology notes..

Reaction score
hey guys..any suggestion for biology p6..I mean what type of questions we might get??

Reaction score
Food tests, drawings and magnifications based on the drawings, tests and designing of experiments, plants, photosynthesis.... These are recurring ATP questions

Reaction score
@ anjes: ATP means alternative to practical :)
There's no specific topic. You should go through all the bio experiments and food tests.

Reaction score
You have to measure the length of your drawing and then divide it by the actual size of the Image.

e.g: Size of your drawing = 87 mm

Magnification of image = X1000
Size of image = 7 mm

MAGNIFICATION = 87 mm / (7/1000)

And there it is. :) Hope it will be helpful.

Reaction score
@ mimmi: Yeah but you need to be precise here. Smaller drawing means size of image (in mm) divided by the number of magnification.

Reaction score
Heshna said:
hey guys..any suggestion for biology p6..I mean what type of questions we might get??

There haven`t been any magnification questions on Xerophytes, "Skin/The Eye", "Trachea/Alveoli", Locomotion i.e Scapula, Ulna, Humerus since a long time. So that`s what i`m preparing thoroughly. We may also get a question on the Transverse Section of Testis showing the seminiferous tubule etc etc. :)

Magnification questions are the hardest ones in ATP :( :( :cry: :( :(

Reaction score
UxaiR said:
hope they would be helpfull :)
Thanks a lot. This really should help. But these notes are not complete. Its only up chapter 11 where as the syllabus stated theres 17 chapters. Where i can get the remaining notes. Thanks again.