• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology P21 GT

Reaction score
Now I'm a little nervous, because I can't remember what the wording on the last question was. After I saw the word coordination and heart, I just started writing about how the ventricles are always made to contract after the atria (by the SAN, AVN, etc. as was mentioned before), as did my friends who did the exam with me. Anybody else remember what the question asked for?
It basically asked about how the blood circulated in the four chambers of the heart in the pulmonary and systemic circulatory systems. You had to mention how the muscles contracted and relaxed, the valves that open and close, and which chambers are connected to which veins/arteries.

Reaction score
Great, so that's probably at least a couple marks lost because I forgot to read the question carefully. I hope they have lots of marks for going into detail about the rhythm, but that seems fairly unlikely at this point :/