• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology p22 on14th....friday

Reaction score
Hello guys,
I am unable to make an id on xpf .. :p !so i am using my friend's id. !!
since you all know biology p22 As level paper is on friday..and tomorrow (ie) thursday is the last day to prepare....so what do u guys think is the most important thing or things to do ...2moroorw.........that will help us revise basic points and prepare us well..!!!!

well i think we must boost up our confidence first and then do revise all pastpapers wuth markschemes....thats wat im gonna do 2morow...what du guys say???

Reaction score
well i left 4-5 papers while i was doin bio p2 and tomoro im gona do dose nd practse wd tym
nd im also gona try and revise all da other concepts dat i underlind in da buk nd which r imp
soo loootttsss to do!!!! im scared!! :(

Reaction score
Its quite late for revision, what is suggested is that you ease on the anticipation and perhaps worry about time management, that is the real problem, good luck though

Reaction score
Topic To Stress On Biology Paper 22 AS
Gaseous exchange
Infectious diseases
Immunity
Transport: In plants- all the pathways in the cell (apoplast n symplast)
in humans- cardiac cycle, pressure graph, etc...
Nitrogen cycle

Itx surely cuming as my Biology Teacher predicted them every year she does n it cumss last year 4 my O level also she predict so i got A* n dat all camee now she precdicted for AS Paper 33 so evryone study all topics anyway so focusing on these shouldn't make u forget the others!!!!

Reaction score
plzz dun rely on any guesses for theory......i think its useless.....

u hardly get a structured question in which a single chapter is tested in isolation......usually integrated!

Esp if u r pursuing medicine in futur........stop pampering urself! ;):)

when the going gets tough, lushpush gets going!!!! ------lushpush.

Reaction score
m here to help u all trust mee m a inocent girl want evry1 to get a goof grade m not lieing my teacher also told me dat all bt i saw sumesle posting it so i also post it seriously abt chemistry info i was rite as my teacher i especially called her n asked she told me as she was making solutions n saltss....:)