• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIOLOGY P3 DONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
W
i think i ddnt do the paper that u had to write about pollenation and pollen tube and micropyle and also how male gamete transfered then enters through micropyle and fuses with egg cells nucleas forming a zygot to develop to an embryo and diploid chromosomes... then takes time until ovules develop to seed with in the fruit (OVARY) then eaten by animals ... not digested and then excreted out thus disperesed..... i guess soo :p
Which variant did you do?

Reaction score
which variant did u take people 31 or 32?
i took 31 which was fine.

Reaction score
During summer sucrose moves frm up to down nd during winter sucrose moves frm down to up .... I havent wriiten in detail but i hope ur answer matches dis... :)

Reaction score
And what did we have to write for the question "Suggest and explain why material in phloem tubes are transported downwards and upwards at different times of the year"?
we have to write source and sink in detail

Reaction score
we have to write about source and sink in details

Yep u have to nd even u have to mention bot de sunlight which causes photosynthesis that leads to de production of glucose, den which is converted to sucrose nd blah blah blah....

Reaction score
we have to write about the mutation occured in any of the parents
******* shit i didnt even see this question, when the examiner toke the paper i saw the back of the paper , and THERE WAS A QUESTION!!, all papers end with 19 pages and then 1 blank page
so i didnt flip the paper to the end lost 4 marks for nothing ,,,,,,,,,

Reaction score
******* shit i didnt even see this question, when the examiner toke the paper i saw the back of the paper , and THERE WAS A QUESTION!!, all papers end with 19 pages and then 1 blank page
so i didnt flip the paper to the end lost 4 marks for nothing ,,,,,,,,,

sooo sad uff dont worry u may have done the rest of the paper correct IN SH ALLAH

Reaction score
guys i think i lost about 7 marks or a bit more do u think i can still hit the A*?

Reaction score
And what did we have to write for the question "Suggest and explain why material in phloem tubes are transported downwards and upwards at different times of the year"?
source and sink. summer leaf source root sink. winter root source and leaf sink

Status
Not open for further replies.