• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIOLOGY P3 DONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i didnt write all this

Dude evn i wasnt sure bot all dese things but once aftr reachn hme i clld ma Miss nd explained hr de whole question nd asked hr wat r de probable answer fr it and she sed de answer which i wrte ws rite but still...who knws

Reaction score
guys do u remember the question for oestrogen concentration? what should we answer about describing the graph?

Reaction score
what are you talking about? paper 32 was a shocking easy .. we were surprised about the difficulty .. we did pretty fine and I hope you did too
wasnt easy wasnt hard really. For the last question i put mutation, the one about the crabs. what did you put ? I also put that the mutation could have been caused by exposure to gamma rays :/ i think i was wrong there but i dont know

Reaction score
fine, what was you answer then?
Translocation "source and sink" is not affected by the temprature, it is about amino acids and sucrose and it changes only during the germination of the seed.
Anyway, if you have an evidance just show me :D
Its in my text book

Reaction score
what do you think the maximum amount of marks is for us to lose for us to still be able to get A*
wasnt easy wasnt hard really. For the last question i put mutation, the one about the crabs. what did you put ? I also put that the mutation could have been caused by exposure to gamma rays :/ i think i was wrong there but i dont know
s

Reaction score
The exam was alright, but I found it quite long, and felt like I needed more time.

Reaction score
What did you guys write for the last part of the antibiotic question in paper 32?

Reaction score
seems ur variant is 1 i did 2

Reaction score
Dude evn i wasnt sure bot all dese things but once aftr reachn hme i clld ma Miss nd explained hr de whole question nd asked hr wat r de probable answer fr it and she sed de answer which i wrte ws rite but still...who knws

exactly lets see what happens IN SH ALLAH it will be good

Reaction score
u apparently have to because thats mainly the reason for its evolution!

noo they asked us that they r red brown or green crabs but in deep seas white crabs are found how soo ofcouse due to mutation there will be a change in one of the parent gene due to which white crabs r formed

Reaction score
this a
i don't remember exactly but two different times ... summer and winter in summer it goes from up to bottom as the rate of photosynthesis is higher due to higher temp and higher light intensity thus photosynthesis rate is high so more glucose produced, so glucose translocated in the form of sucrose through the phloem from the top of the plant to the bottom for cells to respire and excess stored as startch in the roots.(sink) and in winter as the temp is lower and light intensity is lower so the rate of photosynthesis is lower not enough glucose produced to obtian enough energy thus startch in roots are broken down to sucrose then translocated up the plant to the leaves for respiration to produce the required amount of energy!
answer is correct

Reaction score
Hiii,
Paper 31... What was the answer to:
What is the target organ of the FSH hormone?
FSH has an effect on the follicle in the ovary, and stimulates it to grow + mature. However, it says target ORGAN. so was the answer OVARY?? ahhh... i found the exam realllly long, too little time to finish and it was tricky. reallllly hope grade boundaries will be low.....
Yeah it's ovary

Status
Not open for further replies.