• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology P61 Questions

Reaction score
Hi guys, i just have a quick question for those who took Biology p61 May/June 2014. For the last question, i wrote Arachnids as they have 4 pairs of legs and 3 body parts (1 mark) . I have only recently discovered that they have 2 body parts. Are they going to reject the whole question? Also, i had a similar problem with the diagram. I labelled 2 correct labels and 1 wrong, am i going to get the marks for the labels or not? Thanks

Reaction score
no they dont cancel the whole answer. if u got the correct answer in the space, they are gonna award u a point (like 4 pairs of legs). they dont decrease any points if something u wrote is wrong!! keep calm :)

Reaction score
thanks! I know they dont decrease marks but is that considered right or wrong? because i wrote a write part and a wrong part

Reaction score
it is considered right, if u have the correct answer. if the rest is wrong they just ignore it... this is what i know!