• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

biology p61

Reaction score
Nope, I realized that everyone here has escaped from the thread because your too serious about 2 marks as i said, you've been resetting for too many times, Good luck Stranger.

Your an e-thug.

Reaction score
Adahshan said:
Nope, I realized that everyone here has escaped from the thread because your too serious about 2 marks as i said, you've been resetting for too many times, Good luck Stranger.

Your an e-thug.
What do you mean by 'resetting'?
And all I want is a reason why people think that bar charts are wrong. Many people here AND in my school are saying that, but none of them can give a reason. I just don't believe in saying that something 'is WRONG' just because 'it's like that' or 'it's just clearly wrong'.

Reaction score
Divalicious said:
Adahshan said:

Your an e-thug.
What do you mean by 'resetting'?
And all I want is a reason why people think that bar charts are wrong. Many people here AND in my school are saying that, but none of them can give a reason. I just don't believe in saying that something 'is WRONG' just because 'it's like that' or 'it's just clearly wrong'.
he's right if u want to check this go back to m/j2010 varient 3 and check the mark scheme , it says equal spacing and if a line is drawn just 2 marks are given.(this is bcz of the word variation) . but i drew a line :(

Reaction score
people, forget about it ,think about the upcoming exams! paper 6 is just 20% of total grade whereas p3 is 50% of total grade. LEAVE IT TO GOD :) :)

Reaction score
lol guyz everyone did a line graph but divalicious here is owning all of us with his high level english langauge xD.....but guyz, p6 for all exams is all about intelligence....soo maybe everyone here wanted to get over the exam already and leave .... but what he and the few other students actually did was looking carefully at the question and im guessing hes right.

but they said after each minute the number of areas that something something i forgot , increases ... soo shouldnt it be a line graph? as by every minute the number of areas detected or whatever increases