• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology paper 1 .Any problem please post it here

Reaction score
Be careful that paper 1 is Multiple choice so you don't have to learn anything . You just want to read all the topics line by line and to solve many pastpaper as much as you can . (y)

Reaction score
Be careful that paper 1 is Multiple choice so you don't have to learn anything . You just want to read all the topics line by line and to solve many pastpaper as much as you can . (y)
i hv a question: what cud happend if ll write my centre no wrong?

Reaction score
i hv a question: what cud happend if ll write my centre no wrong?
look man its the examiner problem . its his job to check that all of you wrote the information correct . so if your examiner do his job good you will be on safe.the thing i can say to you that pray to god until the results day

Reaction score
What are the products of the decomposition process apart from methane and carbon dioxide?? is it water or nitrogen?

Reaction score
What are the products of the decomposition process apart from methane and carbon dioxide?? is it water or nitrogen?
Hey i would like to say that the syllabus recommends only to know the role of microorganisms in providing
usable nitrogen-containing substances by
decomposition and by nitrogen fixation in
roots . so you don't move apart away from syllabus and study only these . but you have to now that methane and carbon dioxide and nitrogen are the waste products in o level syllabus .
Good luck for you in your exam.